Winter Storage for Zenoah G290

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xound5OH

Hey guys,

I just wanted everyones tips on storage during the winter months (I have a Zenoah G290 motor). I drained the gas tank and emptied all of the remaining fuel from the primer bulb by pressing it multiple times. I don't want to keep gas in it over the winter months as my garage is not insulated, so I decided to keep it stored away in my basement (I obviously don't want to keep gas in it while its inside the house either). Is anything in the carb (WT-990) going to get dried up because there is no longer any fuel in it? I wont be running it until at least march of next year.

Thanks!

Alex

Hey guys,

I just wanted everyones tips on storage during the winter months (I have a Zenoah G290 motor). I drained the gas tank and emptied all of the remaining fuel from the primer bulb by pressing it multiple times. I don't want to keep gas in it over the winter months as my garage is not insulated, so I decided to keep it stored away in my basement (I obviously don't want to keep gas in it while its inside the house either). Is anything in the carb (WT-990) going to get dried up because there is no longer any fuel in it? I wont be running it until at least march of next year.

Thanks!

Alex
I don't think it will dry out or anything. Make sure to discharge the battery fir the truck, emty fuel lines, unplug battery, put alittle oil in the spark plug hole of engine, wash out air filter and keep it dry till u run it cuz it could ruin the air filter. I think that's it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks