Won't start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzurd

This is my 1st RC and bought it used.It's a KSRC-001.The starter rope was broke so I removed it and have been spinning it over with a drill motor.Got great spark but will not start.Even took out the plug and put a drop of either in the plug hole and still no fire.
I'm new to the RC world but have been a mechanic all my life so I know a little about motors just not to much on 2 strokes.
Buzzurd

Just so you know, I bought a new KM and i had the same thing. i pulled so much, the pull start broke. I ordered a new pull start and also bought a NGK plug and noticed the plug is a lot better quality than the km plug, I pulled twice and it started right up. Get a new plug by NGK and it should start for you.

This is my 1st RC and bought it used.It's a KSRC-001.The starter rope was broke so I removed it and have been spinning it over with a drill motor.Got great spark but will not start.Even took out the plug and put a drop of either in the plug hole and still no fire.
I'm new to the RC world but have been a mechanic all my life so I know a little about motors just not to much on 2 strokes.
Buzzurd
Check the carb settings. I bought mine brand new and the carb settings were all messed up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks