Wooops !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doggydogg

Hi all
Just thought , "Sunday " lovely I'm going for a little bit of a bash ! I've a fg pajero that has only a couple of tanks through and a smartech spider which I love to go mad with , so took the spider out of the car first and playing up and down the freshly cut grass and I found a little jump beside me where one field seperates the other and having a couple of nice wee jumps from one field to the other and I hadn't got full view ov the other side and landed in the only puddle in a square mile FFs , engine died and when I took a look my outerwears filter cover was soaked ! Pulled off filter and water in the carb :( took the plug out and pulled a few times to clear it and no joy !
Maybe il try a new plug in the morning as I'm only home now !
Do you think I've done the engine ? I was thinking maybe I have and might be a good excuse for a cy or zenoah to go in but I was hoping to get a little longer outta that we engine :( Has this happened to anyone else ?
Cheers
Rob

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks