wots the best carb for my 26cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARLEY76

hi guys ive been having trouble with the engine running ect ect... put new gasket kit on carb and engine. its a walbro wt-328 603a it says onit. if im to buy a new carb wot would you guys suggest as ive found out theres loads of models ect . wich look pretty much the same .. appreciate any advice ect .. thanks and merry xmas to all the forumers ....

atom364 thanks for replying bk m8.. if im to renew piston n ring would i have to run it in like u do wen brandnew.. ive never had to run one in b4.. wot would the easiest way for me to run in new ring n piston... thanks

IMG_0514.JPG atom 362 this is my piston from the engine im having issues with theres 2 slightly scratches onit if you look carefully.. can i have your opinion. as in the condition its in thanks m8 .

I know feel like a rght numty lol.. on further inspection found the crankshaft got play in it bearings it is. So going to buy 4bolt 29cc bigbore kit and new walbro wt-997 think it is?? . So basically new engine more or less. New bearings seals ect..so hopefully shud be here come tue/wed.. due to wknd order. I'll post how it goes wen done f%#king better run rght .can u tell me roughly breaking procedures thanks

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks