Sold / Found Wreckluse Scale Crawler Chassis with other Scale parts F/S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
LOWERED PRICE & Pics Viewable now
PRICE DROPPED TO 200.00 shipped CONUS. would like to move this out over the weekend.

heres a great condition very lightly used Wreckluse Tubed 1/10th Scale Crawler Chassis with scale parts i got in a trade on RC Tech a few months back.
Comes with installed panels and hood as seen in pics. also has scaled seats/interior/dash are, shocks, Axial 4links front rear, and 4 HD high clearance links. has a newbright hood and window frame also.
set of 4 1.9 hpi scale rims and RC4WD scale tires, a set of HPI crawler tires with Axial white rims weighted and Axial Beadlock Rings.
was going to build a nice scaler this fall, now its out the door.
200.00 shipped.
DSCN7219.gif
DSCN7220.gif
DSCN7221.gif
DSCN7222.gif
DSCN7223.gif
DSCN7224.gif
DSCN7225.gif

PM me any questions. prices arnt in stone, but don't try to lowball costs. Only fair offers considered, all others called out.
Paypal accepted with 3% to cover transfer fees or send as gift to avoid paypal fees.

Last edited:
Price Drop bump. also dropped prices on the ESP motor i have left.

Reasonable Offers will get serious consideration.

prices to 210 shipped Conus. Someone wants a great deal on a killer scale crawler rig to build on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks