wt actually fek!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if this kid can do.this..?wtf r the big tech corps upto....?..crazy!
I think thats super cool? embrace it ? i luv a bit of tech? cant live without my smartphone ? and if the big boys are making better stuff i filters down to us eventually ?
You would get shot before you got close.
I think the dumb dumbs must launch an attack ?? just so we can see what will happen ....... see what they are will do?

Last edited:
I think thats super cool? embrace it ? i luv a bit of tech? cant live without my smartphone ? and if the big boys are making better stuff i filters down to us eventually ?

I think the dumb dumbs must launch an attack ?? just so we can see what will happens ....... see what they are will do?
Honestly, it's kinda fekd but I'd really like to see a bunch of morons try to raid a51 and see what happens ??

it's just a "look over here" ploy to distract the masses from sumin else i reckon..?...like epstines "suicide ".?....which if he spoke all the pedos would of been exposed so he had to b silenced...?...look at Prince andrew......knobbing a 14 year old a while bak.....and now caught looking round that door at the young girl jus leaving one of epstines multi million pound property's......yeah nothing to see here.?.....look over there
go bak to sleep sheepal...... :rolleyes:

If half a million people turned up and the airforce used lethal force that would be the end of America. They would not fire off as much as a fart in the protesters direction.
Dude the people that are talking about doing this aren't protesting. That's a big difference. And the Air Force will use deadly force if necessary.

There is no way a western country would survive shooting into a large crowd of its own people. It would be the end of the state as we know it. The air force has to say that they will 'use force' but push comes to shove and not a shot will get fired if there is a substantial crowd. What is going to happen is that people is going to walk right past the soldiers that refuse to follow orders to shoot unarmed civilians. The crowd will then reach the large and sealed doors and will get told to fiddlestick off because the doors are not going to open it and nothing short of a thermo nuclear device is going to crack them open. End of story, everybody goes home. The Air force leaders can say they did "their job". The soldiers will get a reprimande for refusing orders and there will be a week of debates where a lot of people shout at each other and next week theres some new drama to get caught up in.
it's just a "look over here" ploy to distract the masses from sumin else i reckon..?...like epstines "suicide ".?....which if he spoke all the pedos would of been exposed so he had to b silenced...?...look at Prince andrew......knobbing a 14 year old a while bak.....and now caught looking round that door at the young girl jus leaving one of epstines multi million pound property's......yeah nothing to see here.?.....look over there
go bak to sleep sheepal...... :rolleyes:

Funny how all the safety measures and documentation devices always fail when someone from the elite needs to get suicided/accidented. The best one so far was the biochemist who commited suicide by a gunshut to the neck. I am not a cop and have sen way too many cop shows for my own good but a shot to the neck seems... wildly impracatical and suggests, i don't know... likvidation, mafia style but like I said, I'm no cop.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks