Sold / Found Wtb or trade for hpi 5b project or roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickp

Hello, I am in search of an hpi 5b project or roller. With or without electronics, with or with out engine, partially assemble or fully assembled.

I have (2) 3.3 nitro 4 tecs and an associated rc18t that I would love to trade toward if possible. If not, I am not looking to have a very large initial investment, is my goal at least. If it it takes me a while to piece it all together that is fine with me.

Please Pm me if you may have anything that sounds like it would be what I'm searching for. Thanks. Nick.

I don't have a 5b. I have a 5T that has little run time on it. I put the 5SC rear bumper on it. I can make it ready to run or roller or anywhere in between. I'm selling the 5T and all the parts and stuff that go with it. Figured I'd pitch it to you anyway. Motor still good probably only two tanks or so on it, maybe three or four. Body in good shape except where it flexed and the paint flaked off. I have FG hydro front brakes, huge lipo rx battery, Losi S900S steering servo, forgot what throttle servo, I'd have to go look. Stock exhaust. Spare tranny parts, full set of the original HPI fork oil for the shocks, a few other spares as well. I have a Futaba 3pk I can include if you want. Perfect working order with lipo tx battery. It's a bit much I know but I don't need it anymore. It's been a great radio. I can send pics of whatever you want to see. Shoot me an email. If you're interested let me know. Let me know what you'd like and what you'd spend. I know the market for this stuff so I'm flexible on pricing. Cant send PM's so had to reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks