Sold / Found WTB used 23-26cc cy motors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dshaw

Thats right Im looking to buy your used working 23-26cc cy engines. If you have what I am looking for please PM me. I have paypal and am ready to pay for your spare that you may have laying around. Thanks.

I have an Oddified tuned 26cc red top engine for sale. It's my 2012 engine and has done 8 meetings. The engine is converted to 4 bolt by oddified and then tunes to give super smooth power delivery, lots of grunt and screaming mid & top end. With this engine I got 5th place in the national championships and into the 1/4 final of the European championships.

The engine has just been serviced and updated by Oddified

www.oddified.com

£250 plus shipping.

Thats right Im looking to buy your used working 23-26cc cy engines. If you have what I am looking for please PM me. I have paypal and am ready to pay for your spare that you may have laying around. Thanks.
you looking for used engines for rebuilds?
23-23cc plain stock?
i come across them a lot if you ad is still up when i find them i'll send you to the links

you looking for used engines for rebuilds?
23-23cc plain stock?
i come across them a lot if you ad is still up when i find them i'll send you to the links

yes im looking for those old but working 23-26cc engines people may have laying around not being used. Nothing special just plain stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks