wtf? DDM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like DDM is pretty busy - they've also always been good to me as well.

-Michael

Theres always a civil reason , IMO theres no need for that type of attitude unless it was givin back too you with attitude .. but i cant see that really happening ..
Good luck you stuff will show up real soon .
but also remember businesses cant control the post

Theres always a civil reason , IMO theres no need for that type of attitude unless it was givin back too you with attitude .. but i cant see that really happening ..
Good luck you stuff will show up real soon .
but also remember businesses cant control the post

my attitude,is justified..............because of the lies,when a :2guns: rep of the company tells you one thing then start back stepin a week later sayin :no: IDONTKNOW.....
with a twisting finger pointing at the cheek..........wtf

i call them before i make my order and ask if they have the stuff in stock. and they have always told me yes or no. they are very busy and sometimes they run out of stuff. just remember 2 dollers in phone bills might save u 2 weeks of no parts.

its like this, you get an order for you manufacturer, you want 10000 widgets by end of month, come endof month you get 10000 widgets.

now you put the same order in for next month, but the widges sell out in 2 weeks and don't last the whole month. so for 2 weeks your waiting for you next months 10000 widget order, but in the meantime your customers that come after customer 10000 is wanting a widget too, but with no stock on hand they cant sell. so by end of month when you get your original 10000 widget order most of them are sold already so now your left with 1000 widgets for a month that is selling at 10000 per month.
in the meantime you see your selling widgets much faster than anticipated
thus you call your manufacturer and order 20,000 widgets for next month AS WELL AS and additional 10,000 for this month.

now your manufacturer who was antipating on making you 10000 widgets for next months order, now has to fill a 30000 widget order for the following month instead of 10000 as you antipated. now its a time crunch, especially if you can only produce 12000 widgets a month at the current production rate.

bottom line, BE PAITIENT GRASSHOPPER! poop SELLS OUT SOMETIMES>

If i cant find a widget i want at one place, i ll look and see if i can find that widget somewhere else. if its only availabe at Widgets R US and they are out of stock, i buck up buttercup and wait like the next guy.

T

Last edited:
there was a phone conversation......they said they had my widgets but not his...........and they would send them right away..........right away in my book is the same day not eight days............wish some people would just tell the truth..........like...."be paitent you'll get the order when i damn well send it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks