Xbox 360.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

Was up at r kid's last night & she got the kinect for the xbox & it was excellent :D:D Gonna be out tomorrow buying 1 me thinks! I looked at a few bundles online and the 4gb console is approx £60 less than the 250gb. Is the 250gb worth the extra money? Do you get anything else with it other than more memory?

My lad has the Elite and that has 160gb, to be honest i thought you could upload your games to it and be able to play them without having to run the disc, but he has too put the game in aswell, i must be doing it wrong or something.
So i'm not sure if you really need the extra HD space.

The Kinect looks good, again was going to get the lad it but he said you need to be around 6 feet away from it to play, as he plays his xbox in his bedroom there wasn't enough room. I just bought a new LCD 42" tv from Currys for £379 and put it in my back room, he has now moved all his xbox stuff down stairs and taken over the back room :lol:. If anyone plays Black Ops or COD let me know as he is shithot and will kick your Ars3 :lol::lol:

Well we eventually managed to get hold of a kinect bundle yesterday - they are like rocking horse poop at the moment. Everywhere was out of stock. Non left in Game, PC World, Dixons, Argos in Bury Blackburn Rochdale Oldham Burnley Halifax Bolton......after lots of ringing round I managed to find the last 1 at Curry's in Bury!

Set it up today & its fantastic :w00t: Definitely recommended! Good for getting rid of the festive beer gut anyway :lol:

I always used to knacker the joystick on the controller, trying to move the cursor faster than it would go, and that red button !!

My brother got an Intellivision 32bit after the Atari - weird motor racing game. I found out that there was a huge digital 'map' that contained all of the circuits, and I could drive off one and find myself on another !!!! :lol::lol:
Great fun - wasn't designed for that !!

Al.

So whats the point of all that HD..

I got the 4gb model cos it was the only 1 I could find available but the guy in the shop explained it all. Apparently you can download / upload music, pics, etc to it hence the 250gb HD but for general game playing the 4gb is fine. WTF do I want to download music to it for - I have all that on my laptop then I can take it anywhere with me!

Ian the game has to go in as well mate its to stop kids copying there mate's games on to the HD and then playing them without the original game. Copyright they call it lol

Jase,he's only just got electricity installed in his house last year ,so this is all new to him....awwww,bless!:lol::lol::lol:
J.

Was up at r kid's last night & she got the kinect for the xbox & it was excellent :D:D Gonna be out tomorrow buying 1 me thinks! I looked at a few bundles online and the 4gb console is approx £60 less than the 250gb. Is the 250gb worth the extra money? Do you get anything else with it other than more memory?

My lad has the Elite and that has 160gb, to be honest i thought you could upload your games to it and be able to play them without having to run the disc, but he has too put the game in aswell, i must be doing it wrong or something.
So i'm not sure if you really need the extra HD space.

The Kinect looks good, again was going to get the lad it but he said you need to be around 6 feet away from it to play, as he plays his xbox in his bedroom there wasn't enough room. I just bought a new LCD 42" tv from Currys for £379 and put it in my back room, he has now moved all his xbox stuff down stairs and taken over the back room :lol:. If anyone plays Black Ops or COD let me know as he is shithot and will kick your Ars3 :lol::lol:

4gb is a waste and you will quickly run out of space.

With the 250gb you can store games on the HD so you are not constantly spinning the disc during game play. The 360 will run cooler and quieter without the disc spinning.

You do need to insert the game disc in order to play the game from the HD, but this is to make sure you actually own the game and not just copied your buddies onto your HD.

With the 250gb you can store games on the HD so you are not constantly spinning the disc during game play. The 360 will run cooler and quieter without the disc spinning.

You do need to insert the game disc in order to play the game from the HD, but this is to make sure you actually own the game and not just copied your buddies onto your HD.

Now that makes sense, always wondered why..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks