XR5 Ultimate (46/50GT) or Outlaw Hybrid ( Diablo 88 )???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBoyz

Hi guys!! Please give in your opinions, I already had W5 MCD for bashing on grass field. This will be my second and maybe last one due to no room for storage. Thanks

Make room 😂
the only room left is "out the door", my trunk only good for 1, the second one will be at my office :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m not sure if I would run a big bore in an xr5 unless you are planning to run it off road. A 34 reed by obr with a 2 speed and I am willing to bet the farm you could get it up to 80mph or more👀
i'm in South California, 5 min away from a big stadium, with endless parking lot, so if i get the XR5 will be for drifting fun strictly on road only. OBR will be 30 min away from where i live but didn't see any option on their Web site for MCD. Thanks for advises:love:(y)

Man I would definitely race it and enjoy the car for what it's ment to do. Instead of over powering it for speed runs
Will get an OBR SS if i get the XR5, thanks for the input guys :love: :love:, i don't have time to go races just bashing when have time for fun

Will get an OBR SS if i get the XR5, thanks for the input guys :love: :love:, i don't have time to go races just bashing when have time for fun
I hear you about no time. My mcd’s sit on shelves about 350 days out of the year🤦‍♂️ They are built for racing so it’s pointless running them any other times. With that being said the mod series is something that you should make time for at least once. It’s so much fun being with 20-40 large scale enthusiasts and actually competing

I hear you about no time. My mcd’s sit on shelves about 350 days out of the year🤦‍♂️ They are built for racing so it’s pointless running them any other times. With that being said the mod series is something that you should make time for at least once. It’s so much fun being with 20-40 large scale enthusiasts and actually competing
I heard races normally take at least a full day or more not including travel time, the most time i can get is 5 hours in the weekend when i can be free to run (when i meet up with Haric), have a 20 months old son that love cars but can't bring him along unless my wife tag along (but it is not possible :ROFLMAO: ) The closest track for off road is 2 hours drive ( Bakerfield, CA) all local race tracks are closed since the hobby died out a while back :cry:. it kind of suck when you want to race but no tracks and competitors :(. Sometime i swing by the park on the way home from work and run a whole tank then go home.

the only room left is "out the door", my trunk only good for 1, the second one will be at my office :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like your wife has you by the ⚾⚾
OBR will be 30 min away from where i live but didn't see any option on their Web site for MCD. Thanks for advises:love:(y)
Obr has choices with there motor and fitment is one👍🏻 mcd is there👍🏻

You do realize that in 30 minutes and a few parts you can convert your w5 into an xr5?
I saw the conversion kit already but if i get the XR5 i rather have a small bore :ROFLMAO: or else i will trash the car in no time if it ever hit the concrete divider used to road lock in the stadium parking.:cry:

I saw the conversion kit already but if i get the XR5 i rather have a small bore :ROFLMAO: or else i will trash the car in no time if it ever hit the concrete divider used to road lock in the stadium parking.:cry:
That's why you can get the easy change engine plate. Buy an extra one of them and keep the small block bolted to it and swap em out👍🏽

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks