xrc questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prefa1

i was just wondering if anyone knows a cost effective way of getting more rpm
out of my xrc buggy motor.....my washing machine does more revs!!!! has anyone out there done an engine swap??what will fit??i tried to make a custom
exhaust but cos of a mounting bolt being in the way,i cant.....what about carby swap??....will more juice help?? help!!!

the Zenoah 26cc big bore kit fits on that engine
change the gearing to 44tooth spur 20 tooth pinion (fg parts will work but may require the spur gear carrier to be changed)
also technokit do a tuned pipe to fit it part number 51204

cheers
Doug

from my understanding the stock motor isnt even a CY, but a CY knockoff of the Knockoff CY made of the Zenoah. lol

so a copy of a copy. for more performance a pipe is one of the best bolt on items you can do to increasy any engines performance. the 813 carb from walbro would help too im sure. maybe even the 257 carb or the 603? what carb is on it? also check all your throatle linkages to be sure your getting a fully opening butterfly valve. ive seen a few mis adjusted linkages on new Bajas. im sure XRCs wont be much different.

other than that, stick a ESP Zen 260 ( i think it will bolt right in as long as the stock motor is a cy/zen knockoff) and a pipe and hold the Fk on! lol
T

from my understanding the stock motor isnt even a CY, but a CY knockoff of the Knockoff CY made of the Zenoah. lol

so a copy of a copy. for more performance a pipe is one of the best bolt on items you can do to increasy any engines performance. the 813 carb from walbro would help too im sure. maybe even the 257 carb or the 603? what carb is on it? also check all your throatle linkages to be sure your getting a fully opening butterfly valve. ive seen a few mis adjusted linkages on new Bajas. im sure XRCs wont be much different.

other than that, stick a ESP Zen 260 ( i think it will bolt right in as long as the stock motor is a cy/zen knockoff) and a pipe and hold the Fk on! lol
T

thank you for that info,it narrows down my search from infinate possibilities!! cheers!! prefa1.

hi everyone

hi there im new on this site got me an xrc 2 23cc buggy. had a few teething problems but seem to sorted now. can anyone help me with the H and L settings for this buggy. iv got the factory settings for it. all i want to know is what will it do when i screw them down and screw them out what affect will it have on my engine ???? . im getting allot of black oil comeing from my exaust pipe how can i cure this.

i would be very greatfull for some help on this one. :cool2::(

Black oil out the pipe is not a bad thing and is normal. What is your oil mixture at?
How does it run is the real question?

IN lean
Out richen

H = High speed needle, controls throttle 0-1/2.
L = Low speed needle, controls throttle 1/2-full.
You should always adjust the L 1st cause it will lean out the H as well when adjusted.

well my fuel and oil mix is 25-1 at the moment but iv been told by a freind to change it to 32-1.

iv got the H and L set at factory at the min. what would you recomend takeing them to.???

25:1 is fine. How does it take off? How does it run at WOT? I would leave it alone if its running fine. There is a bog from sitting to take off that you will not get rid of until you change out to a pipe, get a new top end, or the bog down a bit with a new higher rpm clutch spring which can allow the rpms to raise before engaging the clutch shoes. Not sure what type of clutch is in one though?

More RPM out of the stock XRC motor? Cut the eyebrows out on the intake port inside the cylinder. Raise the exhaust port About 1.5 mm taller. and if you have a way to chuch the cylinder in a lathe cut about .025" off of the end of machined surface that mates to the case. Get a pipe on that thing. 2 cycles are like crack heads they got have the pipe.

xrc buggy

I have learned the H and L adjust matter.
Carburetor Adjustment
H — Mixture Ratio
L — Fuel Delivery
Adjust both of them together, make sure the engine can upto maximum no load governed speed and the idling is stable
Adjusted Methord
H — Screw down the “H” tightly and then pull out this screw between 1+1/2 and 1+3/4 circle
L — Screw down the “L” tightly and then pull out this screw between 1+1/4 and 1+1/2 circle

The XRC buggy with metal gear can be exchange directly also 19000rpm engine. Which is much faster

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks