XRC with more Zip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fg pipe

its a FG pipe for on road.its note the most powerful.its design a bit like a 1/8th pipe,the end were the stigner is,function as a muffler.

cyberded

Thats looking good with a lot more power, i recently got myself an xrc and after a good strip down and threadlock session its been an excellent purchase and 100% reliable, they get a lot of stick but are no worse than any other budget brand.

gearing

yep i found that about mind to but with more power comes more maintenance.i bought a 15 gear(top transmission and a 48(dif gear)there both steel and cheap.i machined a hub for the 48 but the 15 is direct fit just add washer.

cyberded

Hi don't go there that's a no good neither best bet is the
HS-5745MG High Torque, Metal Gear, Digital, Triple Ball Bearing Ive had no problems its the most common servo used along with the HS-805BB Mega Servo, Dual Ball Bearing
hope that helps in your quest

Hi don't go there that's a no good neither best bet is the
HS-5745MG High Torque, Metal Gear, Digital, Triple Ball Bearing Ive had no problems its the most common servo used along with the HS-805BB Mega Servo, Dual Ball Bearing
hope that helps in your quest

thanks for that looks like a nice strong servo that think im gunna buy it its pretty cheap also i will update to let u guys no wot its like when i install it

Location info is key to support on here. I would recommend putting it in your user info. (UserCP, Your Profile, Edit your details, Where you live.) If we don't know where your at us USA guy's will be sending you to sites here in the states.:no:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks