xtm grizzly into fg baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don71

hi everybody,what i have is a xtm grizzly with a 30 fs engine (wheelie monster)what im asking is if i got the buggy chassis would the body & roll bar from a fg baja fit. I'm tired of the monster truck look...i love the look of the fg baja. i see that some of the drive train looks the same....thanks............

Attachments

• DSCN0544.jpg
    DSCN0544.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0546.jpg
    DSCN0546.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 23
I have a firehammer clone and fg. the clone chassis is a tad longer than the fg. and on my fh the front bulkheads aren't the same. it'll line up if you also use the smaller front bulkhead. I don't understand why the clones did it. on my on road chassis that is flat, the front part of the bulkhead is taller and leans to make up for the lack of chassis kick up... the bend. on the fg off road, both front and rear (a and b) of the front bulkheads are the same height. the clone has on road bulkheads so even more kick up. this leans the front back...

I am swapping parts around between 4 chassis, 2 clones and 2 fg. 2 on road and 2 off road...

also take a look in the sale area page 2 at sickboy's fibreglass bodies. trying to decide on which one(s) I want still myself

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks