Y'all laugh at my "hood work"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The worst place I was at for flat out violence was a scrap yard in philly. I was there 6 times and 4 of those times there were fights, one of them someone got shot before the cops showed up. After that I informed the owner I was no longer going to be doing service work for him on site. I didnt need that crap to worry about when I'm working on his equipment. He agreed, to allow me use of his shop after that. After my boss found out he went ballistic amd we dropped them as a customer. But I was allowed to carry from then on. Sketchy world we live in mate. I truly feel you pain.

Over the years of doing some roofing jobs ,I had ran across some spent led myself ,those was shot
in the air ,but you never know where they come down at!

I live in a small town that rules don't really matter ,so around here ,hearing gun shots is the norm ,it is
to the point were you don't flinch anymore ,but right now ,the neighbor hood kids are making homade
fire works that sound like mortars going off!:giggle:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks