Yeeehaaa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
Thx all..
The bumper is on the body..

The st looks very cool.. I only haven't got the chance to drive good with it.. My remote gaved malfunction so i had to stop.. Its AM.. :( New (FM) remote is coming is tomorrow.. :D
Is drives fun on asphalt and its pretty nice on sand, more grip as i expected..

More movies soon!

Dank u :;
Thank u :D

I've ordered 4 TowerPro MG995 servo's from hongkong.. Does somebody have some experiance with these' ?

I use a tp 945 for my semi front brake, and tp 1/4 scale on steering.. my throttle servo is a hitec digi but has a set of tp 945 gears inside it (they are all metal, even the small one on bottom, good for replacing gears in your hitecs when and if the motor goes or the case wears out causing it to wander)

Haha i'm sorry, we just wanted to make a movie wen it stoppen, my grauphner transmitter was going on the failsave.. Here a movie of it..

I am only giving FULL TROTTLE, but the failsave did the rest.. Its my transmitter, AM..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAadDRlYznI

Only full trottle..
But if i get my servo's .. :D
I already have a new transmitter, the futaba 3PJ super.. This was the one before the 3PK..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks