Yet another servo question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rceagle1

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
I know servo questions are plentiful but here's another(And YES I searched for an answer first):
Have any of you guys Ran the JX or PowerHD servos? The JX looks identical to the Savox and the pricing is much better. My hunch is the JX are just unbranded Savox units so you aren't buying the brand name. MOST of these servos all come out of China anyway. How about the PowerHD servos? They are higher priced than the JX but are they better?

I have Jx in 2 of my rigs, one of them is 2 yo both used for steering.
They are a bit slow at 6v though and surprisingly silent compared to the hitec I had before

I have Jx in 2 of my rigs, one of them is 2 yo both used for steering.
They are a bit slow at 6v though and surprisingly silent compared to the hitec I had before
Thanks for your honest reply, hopefully on 2s lipo they will be good, I've heard in a dual setup you've got to be meticulous about getting them synced or they argue with each other,lol until the genie gets out, when the genie pops out with a wisp of smoke the magic is gone.

I run some of the smaller Power HD ones in our crawler rigs on the steering. In 2 years we've only had one fail and that was due to water ingress past the seal, but that had probably been in the water about 10 hours or more during its use.
I run some cheap large scale servo's in my formula off-road rig and think I have a cheap one as my steering on the 30DNT currently, don't think I put the KPower one back in. Just cheap 65kg ones from amazon/banggood etc, get them for about £35.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks