Your Losi 5ive Can't Do This!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did it do? thing has no power or balls
The idea was to not get stupid comments, but have someone post a losi that can!:lol:

P.S. I have a Losi 5ive with Gizmo fullmod 30.5cc motor so I know what they will do, so go ahead and insert foot to mouth!

Last edited:
I have another build I would like to see someone try to match. It's a DBXL with a 22'' wheelbase that only weighs 17 lbs with a pair of 9400 SMC 2s lipos on board. Try that one smarty pants!
RevoDesertBuggyXL006_zps6e938f48.jpg

The buggy in the end is running on 4s but the motor and esc are made to run up to 6s. So there is a lot of speed that I'm not using.

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea was to not get stupid comments, but have someone post a losi that can!:lol:

P.S. I have a Losi 5ive with Gizmo fullmod 30.5cc motor so I know what they will do, so go ahead and insert foot to mouth!

Well I was trying not :rolleyes: to be sarcastic, Just gave my opinion!! For your info DUDE I have a losi 5t with an rcmaxx 65cc motor and a mcd v4 comp truck with onb widow maker. your getting there keep up the good work

Ok you have some big motors now lets see them climb so walls and pull the front end up at 35 mph while in the grass. You can get it to do one well but not the other. Your weight is wrong to do both and also My center of gravity is much lower. I not only done that but been there and back.
As the saying goes ''Show me"!

The only one of it's KIND!!!!!
XL-XBELayout001_zps67f5fe18.gif

Last edited:
Not cocky!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does this guy think the him an all of his stuff is better than everyone else's ?? That's all I've ever seen in his posts is cocky

I'm not cocky at all, hope my comments are not misconstrued. I have a lot to learn. Donny I run my cars in macomb county, wayne county where do you run yours?:w00t:

twissted, tell me more about that gismo motor?;)

It is a 30.5 full modified motor that also has a a lightened and balanced flywheel done by your truly. It has there matching pipe that makes this a very rev happy power house. The cost is great and the service is the best in the industry. They even pick up the phone when you call!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks