Your Monster Beetle/Beettle Pic's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MB pro XL

Here is mine,,,
5cm longer than original and 4cm wider than the original.
Elcon drive train
Homemade wishbones
Homemade chassis
Integy piggybacks

Beerze145.jpg

Beerze146.jpg

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

Very nice looking truck you have there and thanks for the pic's keep them coming i was just wondering do any off u guys have a spare normal large steering servo for a monster beetle as i need one as i just recently brought an monster beetle like all off your guys but it standard and it needs and steering but i just don't have any money at the time is there any off u lot that can help a rc fan i really am desperate lol :helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie: i would really like it if you could help me thanks reply soon. all the best to you guys .......

Beetles

Here are some of my old ones, they are long gone.
I have 4 new beetles that need paint.

Last edited:
Here is mine,,,
5cm longer than original and 4cm wider than the original.
Elcon drive train
Homemade wishbones
Homemade chassis
Integy piggybacks

Beerze145.jpg

Hey Ron

I love your beetle. I whish I had one like it.
I think you did a great JOB.

Thanks,,,,,,

Yet a few times and then he goes away for the next season apart for maintenance.
The exhaust is an RN Fat Monster Power S exhaust.
These are not made any longer.
RN tuning let them made by VRC (Victory RC), but VRC is now made their own performance exhausts.
The MB Pro XL is by a good offer for sale of course.
So that I could start a new project.:cool2:

Thanks,,,,,,

Yet a few times and then he goes away for the next season apart for maintenance.
The exhaust is an RN Fat Monster Power S exhaust.
These are not made any longer.
RN tuning let them made by VRC (Victory RC), but VRC is now made their own performance exhausts.
The MB Pro XL is by a good offer for sale of course.
So that I could start a new project.:cool2:

hiya mate would u be interested in a trade mate and money on top thanks

hey baja what about a swap for yours ....im thinking a carrot :clown:and maybe a bag of peanuts .........the offer may have been better if your steering servo was 100%:no:

i don't need to try to hard pal ....:no::no::no: but i suggest you go down to

your local model shop and buy a steering servo:nono::nono:rather than

try and blag one from decent guys on this forum

i don't need to try to hard pal ....:no::no::no: but i suggest you go down to

your local model shop and buy a steering servo:nono::nono:rather than

try and blag one from decent guys on this forum

mate don't tell me what to do yh i by the way i have already brought one not that its got anything to do with u :no::no::no::no::no::no::no: idiot

Very nice looking truck you have there and thanks for the pic's keep them coming i was just wondering do any off u guys have a spare normal large steering servo for a monster beetle as i need one as i just recently brought an monster beetle like all off your guys but it standard and it needs and steering but i just don't have any money at the time is there any off u lot that can help a rc fan i really am desperate lol :helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie: i would really like it if you could help me thanks reply soon. all the best to you guys .......

yeah yeah yeah aint we heard that before ................:clown::clown:

and :nono: no need to get personal only my wife calls me an idiot:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks