Your thoughts on this car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all looking at making an offer on this but just want some advice on it really, just looks a bit mashed together really, any thoughts welcome, also I would say its quite an old model. Cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320862628818?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Not sure if it's anyone on the Forum - might be.
Seems genuine.
Basher body shown.
New unpainted body's worth something.
Hydros? Great when working well, but need maintenance.
Your call.
Perhaps ask to see, if you're local, or ask for a video of it running?

Al.

Yes I am local may go and take a look tomorrow, he talked of selling as a roller which suits me as the engine is as old as the hills and I have my own servos and what not, would be a nice project, give it a clean up and add some alloy, cheers

Yes I am local may go and take a look tomorrow, he talked of selling as a roller which suits me as the engine is as old as the hills and I have my own servos and what not, would be a nice project, give it a clean up and add some alloy, cheers

Sounds like a find.
Check the hydros out and look for signs of leaks.
I gave up on the KPD's on my MT. Others swear by theirs, and I've no doubt they are justified.

Al.

could be a old fg gt , not to sure but think it be well over 10 years old .

plus it got the old solo motor , would be hard to get parts for .

hydros are kp brakes , again hard to find parts

hope this helps

i would wait for something else if i was you mate

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks