Your views.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've got the money, like it, want it, then get it.
For me it's a car for the 20th Century being sold in the 21st Century - too big, cumbersome appearing, particularly for cramped UK roads.
That's my opinion.
Al.

my girlfriend has the 300m, its a really nice cruser. IMHO a decent car, i live in the states though, i don't know what the road conditions and stuff is like over there.

Had one at my wedding as one of the cars, along side a couple of merc e classes, yeah there big however there gorgeous and comfortable bit thirsty though!

Yes mate,we hired one for the bridesmaids when I got married and my wife and I had a Humvee H2(cue Keith) Thats why I was wondering anout them,just a nice looking middle age man car me thinks?
J

my girlfriend has the 300m, its a really nice cruser. IMHO a decent car, i live in the states though, i don't know what the road conditions and stuff is like over there.

The USA has nice big roads and no roundabouts so think they would be ideal.Meanwhile ours are shite and full of potholes but they are not too big of a car,about the same as my speed six I think?
J

Quadruple Black would be nice!!
Black body, interior, wheels, windows (where legal - in UK we MUST have front windows above a certain tint).
Could do the Black Chrome thing as well.

I've always quite liked them, but if I were going 'that size', I'd consider a Merc E/S, Audi 6/8, Jag, etc .... so much more.

Al.

Yes mate,we hired one for the bridesmaids when I got married and my wife and I had a Humvee H2(cue Keith) Thats why I was wondering anout them,just a nice looking middle age man car me thinks?
J

DSCF0098.jpg

done the hummer:D

the corvette was a laugh ;)

and as you say every one has a BMW :p

mine is going 1st Sept as i will have had a Kuga titanium X

on order for 22 weeks.....with a few extras:cool:

5 series BMW's are good for the money try looking for the "M" sport

K....

Last edited:
I got an m sport 530D my self, its a great car and not bad on diesel. I wouldnt recommend any smaller than 525 tbh as the 520 suffer on performance. If you like the 2.0 get the 320 as its lighter therefor more performance with great road tax/ insurance. Thats just my opinion for the 520.

I got an m sport 530D my self, its a great car and not bad on diesel. I wouldnt recommend any smaller than 525 tbh as the 520 suffer on performance. If you like the 2.0 get the 320 as its lighter therefor more performance with great road tax/ insurance. Thats just my opinion for the 520.

My two brothers have bm's and so does ma mam so i don't want to go in that direction.I was looking at the nissan fairlady or s2000 though.
J

S2000
Fantastic Car.
I suppose you could call it a Psychotic Hairdresser's Car !!
No way is it, but the genre is that type - most do 70mph and the wheels fall off (Hairdresser's Cars), but the S2000 will go on to 150 without too much of a problem!!
Al.

What budget and criteria are you looking for Voo?
300c and S2000 arent exactly in the same league!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks