You've gotta watch this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Here's another one of the Flintshire FG clan.

Watch him destroy his shell. Oh yes Scooby Doo's doing the camera work (i couldn't help myself from laughing).:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCiKRrDzAv0

and this is Voo2doo and myself trying our luck on the same jump, my rear bottom arm popped out this time, need to buy new ones i thinks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAjpmOguKsk

Loads of jumps and open spaces on this site plus a Dukes of Hazard jump :gunsmilie:(will try and get some footage next time we're out).

I need to have Voo2 another Drag-race soon, now i've got my jetpro fitted curtous of Hotelcalif

You guys get some good air from that jump. Are you gunning top speed or your going easy on the throttle?

Ouch, if it was WOT it would land way farther and way harder with way more damage. :laugh:
Nice jump. Looks like one side needs some TLC for some distance jumps. Dang tops!

...I think the trick is staying on the throtle until just before you land and you won't nose dive!

He was told to keep the throttle on but he didn't know the pitch of the bank on the other side and the height took him by surprise.

Cool video, and the end there was no more laughing. Why ?

I'm a sadist git but i couldn't do that to my old mate bigJ, his face was a picture, can't stop but snigger to myself everytime i think of it.
My sure he'll have a good laugh at me one day.

Get out the tig and finish the job ;) hell you could make a complete inner shell.

hey man, I am using zap straps to hold the front of my body on for now. and I had an aluminum wing on my marder at one point. it didn't break like the plastic ones but it dented my pipe. it was 10mm thick

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks