Yummy...new toys...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm :mad: :mad: :mad:
This is from my the post in the other forum.
Hi Paul,
Well, this is really unfortunate, and I felt very disppaointed that I just got your email a few minuters ago about our deal.
I called you and we made a deal over the phone last night. I agreed to everything thing you ask for prices and was never barter with them. Paypal is having a problem and I could not make the payment right away. I spent hours on the computer trying for hours last night and very early this morning to see if Paypal is fixed and send the payment. I did contact Paypal to see when they will fix the problem, and email you periodically. Then you sold it on me last night AFTER you went to bed ?... I guess I was lucky that Paypal wasn't all of a sudden working for me and the payment went through.
A man's words should worth something.
Oh well, nothing lost but my time for a valuable lesson of judgement.

I thought I "made" a deal on a Baja and have it coming. But I guess to some so-called mature people, his words are worthless. If I wasn't trying hard or not keeping him updated with emails then I would understand. At least give me 24 hours, or just tell me to arrange another payment method.
Oh well, keep on looking.

thats too bad chop suey. if he did that there probably a good chance it had major problems and was trying to get rid of it fast. its a shame paypal has us by the gonads knowing there is not any good alternative to them.

As much as I hate saying it because I've heard it a lot when needing (wanting) something but, "There is always a reason for things". Just try to imagine that the person who got it is just getting it in the mail and theres no compression, battery wont hold a full charge, the shock shafts are bent and the tires are torn and you can't get warranty cause you have no original receipt.

Does that help any?:clown:

Sorry to here it though......

Very true BtB. I supposed I might as well get a new one later if I can't find a decent deal around for a used one. My reason for getting a used one is because I'm aiming to use it as a back up if my MT is down. Summer time is very valuable for additive RC'ers from the North Pole like us. Also, I'll be using it for my next Winter project when I tear it completely apart, so the new or upgrade components doesn't matter much to me.

Very true BtB. I supposed I might as well get a new one later if I can't find a decent deal around for a used one. My reason for getting a used one is because I'm aiming to use it as a back up if my MT is down. Summer time is very valuable for additive RC'ers from the North Pole like us. Also, I'll be using it for my next Winter project when I tear it completely apart, so the new or upgrade components doesn't matter much to me.

Be patient my friend, Ill bring ya a new one on my way back from vegas.... as long as you pay for it :clown:

and like BTB said, theres always a reason why something happends,

Chop Suey hang tight the words out your lookin for one so ones bond to pop up,hopefully you wwill find one local, ill let u no if i hear of any,:cool2:

Thank guys.
See Doug, I'm working on my MT. I'm making the longer bowden cable holder for my front brakes right now. The ones Bigboys sent me were the short version which are definately not for the MT eventhough Chris reassured me that they were. He offered to replace but I didn't bother with it. The short ones will eventually being use somewhere, somehow.
Anyone with cable front brakes for MT should know I'm talking about and can confirm this.

Thank guys.
See Doug, I'm working on my MT. I'm making the longer bowden cable holder for my front brakes right now. The ones Bigboys sent me were the short version which are definately not for the MT eventhough Chris reassured me that they were. He offered to replace but I didn't bother with it. The short ones will eventually being use somewhere, somehow.
Anyone with cable front brakes for MT should know I'm talking about and can confirm this.

Yup, thats a good point you got there Minh, they are defenitly NOT made long enough for the monster trucks.Let us know how your own ones turn out when you done.

They work great... a lot of clearance now and I can do fine adjustment with the screws. I had them all the way in before with the shorter bowdens just to maximize the clearance from rubbing the arms. They are exactly the same as the longer FG bowden. I got the length off Joe's beat up piece.
BTW, I came close to getting Frumpy's Baja. I like that white/purple color he has on it. He sold the MB so decided to keep the Baja. I'm glad for him though. Don't want to loose another LS'er.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks