Zenoah for the T1000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19cobra93

Zenoah 28.5cc G290RC. 3.5hp, 4 bolt.

I initially bought this motor for my 5B (it's an older 23cc), but decided to put it in my KM, and put the KM 30.5 into the 5B (is that blasphemy?). Hoping to get it installed in the next night or two. I'm anxious to see the difference between all 3 motors.

fe00289e.gif

7dcfee34.gif

If you put the 4 bolt in a bone stock T1000 it will fall apart the T1000 that is. You must fortifie that car slapping a motor like that in IMO.

I'm not too worried about it. Whatever breaks will just get upgraded. And the g290 is only rated at about a 1/2 hp more than the 30.5 that's in it. Realistically it's probably more than that, but the truck should hold it just fine. With the 5hp and higher motors I would be a little more concerned.

To be honest, I'd love to do a BZM 40cc or 50cc in this thing.

Last edited:
Nice let us know how she rips:)

She rips awesome. The Zanoah combined with the 2 speed is an animal!

If you put the 4 bolt in a bone stock T1000 it will fall apart the T1000 that is. You must fortifie that car slapping a motor like that in IMO.

I ran it for over an hour today, jumping, speed runs, grass, wide open, and not one failure. It felt good when I got home to simply blow the dirt off it (compressed air), and plug in the battery pack. Nothing else needed.

Useful info there I have been thinkin about this since before I got my truck which motor would end up being my engine, for $255 a 4 bolt Zen seems like the ticket:)

This is a great Engine. I got one in my T1000. What exhaust pipe do you use?

The Dragon pipe I think it's called. You can see it in the pic below. I'm sure there are better pipes, but I'm pretty happy with the power output right now, so it's not worth it to upgrade for the time being.

c8f4dd58.gif

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks