Zenoah Or Cy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc2 man

Reading the Rules!
so another question.
when i bought my beetle pro it came stock with a zenoah 26cc(great engine)
was still running even though the last time i ran it it ingested a lot of sand on the beach due to my carelessness on the day,carb foam was non existant that day(fell away) and exhaust fell off,i ran it for hours and hours and it vibrated off lots of screws, anyway got that old engine rebuilt (not that it even needed it) and put up on shelf for now.then got the new cy29cc engine with jetpro pipe,awesome power for the cost really. new k&n filter too.
my question is which would be better,lot of modelshops recon in the uk that cy now at the moment have less recalls and lot of fg cars come stock with cy.
we all know the quality of zen engines,cylinder plating and everything great,but has the cy engine equaled if not passed the zen in build quality and value for money,pretty must identical by all means at this stage,some people say material quality on cy engines wouldnt be as strong,i think a load of b.s. zenoah heads fit cy,cy heads fit zen ARE THEY EXACTLY THE SAME.... mmm

Yes they are almost the same.
The fit and finish on Zen is superior thou. If you can get a 4 plot ported Zen for the long run it will hold its power.
That is my opinion.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks