Zippos Bajas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippo855

As my builds are coming to an end, for the time being, I figured I'd get all the pics and vids in a central thread from here out.
Yesterday had a family function for easter. Always bring my rcs when I can.
didn't get any video but did have some fun. Fired rezzination right up and had fun with it. Suspension is sooooo smooth. Brother brought his hpi Baja 5b and I brought a few rides.
Left 3 are mine.
20130331_160356_zpsd779e16c.jpg
Ofna mbx 9.5 and summit added in group shot.
20130331_160342_zpsfda71fd2.jpg

Managed to find some mud and had to lock diffs at one point.
20130331_181319_zpsa29ebbcd.jpg

Hopefully videos will come more often before long. Looking into a gopro

Looks like the Summit had good use made of it!!

Al.
lol, that it did. hopefully this year we get a little more rain, and i can find more mud pits.

Took my brother and was able to go out yesterday and do some running, hit 3 of my normal running spots and people were all over, so i went up to the old airport just to do some playing around. Got the wife to do some recording, but she talks a lot while recording, lol, so don't mind that. Beggers can't be choosers though. At least there is vid.
20130407_160100_zps39af0440.jpg
The twin died at the end of this video. Acting like it started dumping way too much fuel. Compression is still perfect, and she fires back up, but bogging down. Might look into upgrading the carbs depending on what I find when I tear it down.
my brothers 5b
And Black Rezzination's first video
and the go pro is still in the near future, so hopefully a lot more video before long.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
the tc caged twin baja is sick!! I really want one. how do you go back to a regular engined baja after using this beast??
very nice.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks