Clubin’s build thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Build Thread Contributor
Well here it begins? Been eyeballing a primal for a while, but I’m Not a dodge fan, not a big grave digger fan either. So leaves me with a mega. Searched for a used one with no luck but lots of scams found. Had enough contacted Steven at primal and he made it happen! So a mega with a pile of spares and hoppups is on the way. Plus a set of mt tires.

Next the power plant! I removed the Taylor 50 from one of my baja’s. Emailed mike at Taylor, he put together everything I needed to convert it to fit in a primal mt.

Engine case
Bearings
Seals
Gaskets
Clutch
Clutch carrier
Exhaust

So that stuff is on the way with a handful of other taylor parts.
Tore down my 50GT yesterday.

It’ll be a race what gets here first it should all show up Wednesday.

IMG_0397.jpegIMG_0404.jpeg

I think I know who's gonna win...you!
I'm sure it will be Taylor parts get there first!
I'm expecting boxes from ddm and Taylor ordered the same day, Mike had time to build my engine, ship it, and it's allready traveled more distance than ddm that shipped the day after order???

AT first i did not understand why ppl buy that tru k, it was slow as hell to watch, but now after i see all those bigbores inside it makes me thinking about getting it too, its a must have car in every house🤣 i also think the mega truck body looks the best...enjoy the built bro, send video's of bashing too💪💪💪

AT first i did not understand why ppl buy that tru k, it was slow as hell to watch, but now after i see all those bigbores inside it makes me thinking about getting it too, its a must have car in every house🤣 i also think the mega truck body looks the best...enjoy the built bro, send video's of bashing too💪💪💪
Oh I get what you’re thinking. They were a lumbering clumsy thing.

The engine that makes it that way won’t even run in mine. Straight to the for sale section. Lol.

Oh I get what you’re thinking. They were a lumbering clumsy thing.

The engine that makes it that way won’t even run in mine. Straight to the for sale section. Lol.
they can't even sell that stock engine on the primal rc site ... on sale for 129$ us ... ill give you 50$ cad. lol not realy i want a taylor 50 also, but believe it or not i'm trying to calm my rc spending ... it's not working at all lately
the taylor 50 makes it a on the edge of out of control clumsy thing.

they can't even sell that stock engine on the primal rc site ... on sale for 129$ us ... ill give you 50$ cad. lol not realy i want a taylor 50 also, but believe it or not i'm trying to calm my rc spending ... it's not working at all lately
the taylor 50 makes it a on the edge of out of control clumsy thing.
Where did they find that engine? In a small chinese factory.🤣🤣🤣🤣 better they sold it with the rovan 45cc in my opinion.. k.t on y.t have a few of them, one with taylor 80 cc, too much power, the 50 gt us perfect on that beautiful machine, i have the perfect outdoor where i live for that moster right outside my house endless dunes and mud mountains...

Where did they find that engine? In a small chinese factory.🤣🤣🤣🤣 better they sold it with the rovan 45cc in my opinion.. k.t on y.t have a few of them, one with taylor 80 cc, too much power, the 50 gt us perfect on that beautiful machine, i have the perfect outdoor where i live for that moster right outside my house endless dunes and mud mountains...
Holy. Crap! @Rceverywhere we should go there! ^^. This guy has heaven outside his door.

It's a pocket bike engine! Yes made in China.
I found tonnes of parts and complete engine on pocketbike Canada. Got carbon fibre reeds and engine gaskets delivered in two days! Then I saw them on ali express for 90% cheaper!!! The worst part is the engine still sucks! Maybe a bit more low end but once at high rpm limit, from half throttle to full there's no change, just sounds like it's a four strock that's floating It's valves...bbrraahaahaa

I found tonnes of parts and complete engine on pocketbike Canada. Got carbon fibre reeds and engine gaskets delivered in two days! Then I saw them on ali express for 90% cheaper!!! The worst part is the engine still sucks! Maybe a bit more low end but once at high rpm limit, from half throttle to full there's no change, just sounds like it's a four strock that's floating It's valves...bbrraahaahaa
🤣🤣🤣🤣😅🥰 braaa bhhh🤣🤣🤣 good one.. it seems like 4000 rpm limit, always chocking sound in high rpm🤣
Holy. Crap! @Rceverywhere we should go there! ^^. This guy has heaven outside his door.
don't come now bro🤣🤣🤣 not fun ho bash when you have sirens and star war above your head🤣🤣🤣
My area bro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231008-142951_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008-142951_Google.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
My beach side..

Nice! But I was born in the bush, and when I took a vacation to Cuba and Dominican Republic, I got terrible sun burn, dysentery, and partied all night and slept all day to stay out of the sun. My dream vacation now is to find an autobahn with no speed limit and see if I can rent a car for a quick road trip!

I feel where I live is heaven! Sure it's fridgidly cold 6 months a year and the other 6 the mosquitos are buzzing so much you can't hear your rc! Lol
Terrible thing having a war going on nearby, my wishes of safety to you and all your family!
Ive been to canada in 2000, 23 years ago, in toronto, my ex girlfriend was living there, beautiful country and vey clean, but bro i was freeeeezing, im israeli🤣 i need sunny hot wether, here in the winter its also cold, but nothing like yours, same as south europe...in israel winter is the perfect time for bashing, in summer we blow engines🤣🤣🤣
Nice! But I was born in the bush, and when I took a vacation to Cuba and Dominican Republic, I got terrible sun burn, dysentery, and partied all night and slept all day to stay out of the sun. My dream vacation now is to find an autobahn with no speed limit and see if I can rent a car for a quick road trip!
DId that, back in 1998 with a porche 944..but in todays cars that 944 is a rovan baja now..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now during war in israel there are no speed cameras🤣 we can drive fast...but eith windows open and light on indide st night, otherwise police can think im a terrorist🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you don't want idf after you bro...

Last edited:
Be sure to do diff upgrades and I recomend 7500 rpm clutch set up.No one seems to agree but I ran bartalone pipe and speed gear with stock motor and truck was fast.Taylor engine with in cab exhaust 25 25 gears is a tourqe monster in it now.Top speed about the same but acceleration is brutal with 50.The sound is amazing.Enjoy yourself,tons of fun!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks