Had to try one, mind is blown! Now lets add some parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have bought your pipe if I knew, why aren't you using it ... did you go big block?
Got my 5t out for a spin ... and I mean spin!
Is it just me or do these things command WOT , much better sound and much more power with the pipe and plates ... but it's no big block.

Last edited:
Hey thanks man. Ya it's a bit loose in the diffs, I did a take it out of the box and start hammering it! Lol
Not even sure if there's oil in the diffs... but the screws are holding tight.
I'm kinds liking it a bit loose as it helps control to go fast in the corners, but I just love drifting even if it slows you down. Not racing anybody or checking lap times so I'll probably change some things ... raise up the rear ride height is the next step as it's sitting quit low now, but then I'll end up flipping it more ... neato!!!

I saw the front and rear skids but wasn't sure what they would do ... mostly wear down protection I assumed. I noticed the rear spring collars are half way down and it's on the ground. I guess more spring would be good, then for sure thicker oil to calm them from sending the car flying back up. My vesla was very bouncy changing only the springs... but rock solid

Back