I get it now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepfreak1972

I often wondered why anyone would want the big horsepower some of these modded engines put out, until today. My TLR 5ive B was a handful with a stock 32cc Zenoah and VRC big bore silenced pipe. Then I put these on...20240409_142128~2.jpg
It much easier to drive now but it has taken the violence away. The stock tires are like driving on snow in comparison. I can see its going to need some modifications. Lol.

There’s nothing like the rush you get from big bores with the power and ear piercing sound. The power in these R/C’s is wicked.
Just putting those tires on with a 32, probably felt like you gained some ponies just from the added control and launch from the added traction. Plus those tires make that buggy look even more wicked.
If you ever sell it let me know 😉
Congrats on what sounds like a successful brapp sesh.

There’s nothing like the rush you get from big bores with the power and ear piercing sound. The power in these R/C’s is wicked.
Just putting those tires on with a 32, probably felt like you gained some ponies just from the added control and launch from the added traction. Plus those tires make that buggy look even more wicked.
If you ever sell it let me know 😉
Congrats on what sounds like a successful brapp sesh.
Thanks bud. I ran about 3/4 tank through it today. I like the look with these tires/wheels. They really hook up out of the hole too. The stockers just spooled up instantly and it was like driving on grease. I doubt I'll sell it but stranger things have happened. Lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks