Need Opinions and Guidance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looderman

Alright ladies and gents I purchased 7.9hp Full Mod Zenoah G340RC 34cc +2mm Stroke Crankshaft Engine (Losi 2.0, Viton, All Billet, WT-1107) for my 30DN truck and I’m curious which front, center and rear diffs everyone would go with to include which combo of pinion and spurs to gain the most top end speed and torque.

You cannot change ring and pinion gears on the front and rear diffs, just not happening as nobody makes different ratio gears. Your permanently limited to changing pinion and spur gears on the center diff, you can change final ratio by getting taller or smaller tires. As far as speed you'll probably top out at no more than 50mph and I got that with a 21/62 with stock 2.0 tires, if you want speed you either need to get a big bore or go electric. 7.9hp is an advertisement, tbh I don't believe the numbers.

You cannot change ring and pinion gears on the front and rear diffs, just not happening as nobody makes different ratio gears. Your permanently limited to changing pinion and spur gears on the center diff, you can change final ratio by getting taller or smaller tires. As far as speed you'll probably top out at no more than 50mph and I got that with a 21/62 with stock 2.0 tires, if you want speed you either need to get a big bore or go electric. 7.9hp is an advertisement, tbh I don't believe the numbers.
Yea the gears portion was specific for the center diff, I should have specified my bad. It’s going to be a racer so I’m going to stick with this power plant for now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks