Primal Ram OBR Kit 46 exhaust problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcmadman1020

Hi Guys,

I purchased a OBR 46 full mod kit for my V2 Ram. I have sorted the tank as I followed the install video done by Aarons Hobby Garage on YouTube and for some reason the stock exhaust won't line up with the frame when it is attached to the manifold that was supplied by OBR. Pictures below:

There is no flex in the manifold or pipe and so not sure where to go from here. I can instead of having the exhaust over the manifold, just have it touching the end and connect the end with spring and hose over but that seems a bit nasty and when going off road will be more likely to drop off.

If you had done this set up of have any advice, please send pics and/or advice please.

Thanks in advance 😎

tempImageHzWj3x.png

tempImage31zH6p.png

tempImage02PAP1.png

Let us know what they say or you figure out!
Thanks and will do.
I've had to do a bit more that I thought to install this engine. I may even put my Taylor back in for a while until the bugs are sorted out. A friend mentioned it to them and they had no real response to it. They are making a new pipe for it... Hopefully that might do it but I honestly wish had of just stuck with the Taylor or went the CY setup

Back