ProTek charger orders...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StretchMaK

Anyone order a charger from ProTek and received it yet? Ordered one back in early June and nothing yet. Starting to think I got ripped off with the to good to be true price of $62.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know ProTek sold by themselves. I thought they were an Amain hobbies brand. Learned something new. Did you reach out and see what they say? That is a mighty long wait. For my charging needs, I run a DC power supply and the Hota D6 and D6 Pro. Usually can find the D6 for $100 and the pro for like $119. Can get solid power supplies here:
https://www.rlpower.net/
I use the biggest one he offers and charge 4 6s 5200 packs on the two chargers simultaneously at 1c with zero issues!
Hopefully you can get it sorted..but if not look into the Hota chargers.

Sorry but what is "legit under contact" mean? If Protek has a legit web site, what is it?
Google search the address..doesn't exist and is in the middle of a wide open field. Hopefully you used PayPal and not a Credit Card. If you did use a card..cancel that ish and get a new one...also watch for weird fraud on your credit report...just saying...

Also I am 99.9% sure they only sell through Amainhobbies.com. I may be incorrect..but in my first post on this..I referenced not knowing they had a stand alone site.

Not Funny No GIF

Sent A Main an mail and they said they are on it.
Google search the address..doesn't exist and is in the middle of a wide open field. Hopefully you used PayPal and not a Credit Card. If you did use a card..cancel that ish and get a new one...also watch for weird fraud on your credit report...just saying...

Also I am 99.9% sure they only sell through Amainhobbies.com. I may be incorrect..but in my first post on this..I referenced not knowing they had a stand alone site.

Yes I always use paypal. Did not know ProTek is an A Main brand. Live and learn.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks