Real car builds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don’t wanna make a whole thread for this so imma just put it here

can this crack in the rim be welded?
View attachment 92087
Generally yes they can be welded and be safe if done right. But that's a big ass crack. Ask a wheel repair shop for their opinion. Id prolly just buy a new wheel. Bmw oem wheels are garbage, well known for cracking and bending

Rims can be repaired but they loose a lot of their strength. Hit a pothole just right and there goes the rim tire and your stuck. Only time it's worth it is if the rims worth crazy $$$.

Forgot to mention in the post. The engine is moved backward 5 inches and rearend is pulled forward 1 1/2 inches.
Since I am a drag racer and engine builder was curious ; street car or race car?
I see the drag radials but in today's world with all the radial tire classes it could go either way.

Cool looking car , definitely not one you see every day.

Since I am a drag racer and engine builder was curious ; street car or race car?
I see the drag radials but in today's world with all the radial tire classes it could go either way.

Cool looking car , definitely not one you see every day.
Use it on street but beat on it like race car. Gutted and partial cage in it. Tires are Hoosier Quicktime Pro Dot tires 31x18.5

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks