Slicks FG Monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMM, that's unusual for Mike, he's normally good with customer service, nice paint job on your truck, looks like she goes hard to
Good to see that you finally got some slicks on her
Maybe I had him on a bad day. No hard feelings.
I'm not here to burn anyone.

Sorry for the confusion, but this video was the reason I want BRPS wheels. This isn't my truck! 😁 I wanted to show that it is apparently possible on a FG Truck

No problemo buddy
With those adaptors from ddm, you'll be laughing now, with those adaptors you be able to run any tyre's with a 24mm hex
Those rear drag tyres are even bigger than BRP, they would looks really hot 🔥

Yes totall

The BRP are in stock at Taylor's
But a little pricey
So I can use the DDM adapters and the the BRP kit will fit right? But the Primal are a serious option!! They look great! The prices are even higher for me when I buy in the US or UK because of the extra taxes. I pay around 30% more + shipping….. Maybe I can find the Primal within the EU.

An other options are big slicks on the original FG Monster Rims like on this video. They are approximately the same size as they original MT tires. Unfortunately the guy on the video doesn’t mention the brand of the tire. It’s original FG I think but not in production anymore….

Yes with those adaptors from ddm, you will be able use the BRP wheel, those FG slicks in the video look good, seems nice and soft to
I'm in Australia so exchange rate from Aussie dollar to pound sterling and US dollars isn't good, plus shipping, soon adds up
All depends on how bad you want it, I've paid some Nasty price's for stuff I've really wanted

Last edited:
Okay, I with the picture now Bud
👍
You would have to loose the hydraulic break's, I don't think they would work with the wheel adaptors
If you went to BRP option you would be putting the BRP one's on top of the DDM one's

Okay, I with the picture now Bud
👍
You would have to loose the hydraulic break's, I don't think they would work with the wheel adaptors
If you went to BRP option you would be putting the BRP one's on top of the DDM one's
The easiest way are the slicks on original FG Monster/Stadium rims. But the BRP’s are great! Also the Primal looks very good. 😅

Last edited:
Glad they re stocked them, let us know how they do for you
I have them within two weeks. I have let them shipped to a buddy of mine in the US. (Missouri) He will take them for me to the Netherlands at the end of this month. Let you know for sure.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks