Successfully solved the operation of Rovan 45cc motor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say you want your holes to be across from each other if you choose the Swiss cheese mod for the flywheel. As anything with rotation yea your going to want to balance it, I'll bet your vibration issue is the flywheel.

It's one thing to buy a "lightened" flywheel And hope and assume it was balanced but for you to go on and do it yourself and just drill holes is about as effective as putting stickers on your engine for more power.

question though fella,
why have you gone to a cmr6a with a shorter thread reach/length thread rather than a cmr6h?
Maybe he just changed the indexing of the plug. It makes sense that the direction of the spark is important in diagonal plug holes. Here they explain it:

One the other hand, I do would like to know if a hotter plug (like the cmr6) might help in these low revs high torque engines (eg. 45cc). Any comments on this direction would be appreciated

Maybe he just changed the indexing of the plug. It makes sense that the direction of the spark is important in diagonal plug holes. Here they explain it:

One the other hand, I do would like to know if a hotter plug (like the cmr6) might help in these low revs high torque engines (eg. 45cc). Any comments on this direction would be appreciated
Ask the guy that made that video, he knows a lot

Back