What is the average runtime on one tank of petrol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishbug

I'm new to watching F1 racing on the EFRA circuit. Can someone tell me how long do those F1 cars run on one tank of petrol? Also, are the drivers allowed to refuel during a race?

Thank you.

There's f1 cars that run at the track I go to but no efra rules. The cars run 20 minute mains with no issues on a tank of fuel.
Maybe a dumb question but I'm super noob when it comes to these racing terms. What exactly is a "Main" if you don't mind me asking? Thanks bro.

@Moirae no problem so a "main" is the actual race. You will have an A main and a B main depending on the situation, so an A main may be for the faster drivers and the B main can be for the slower drivers so pretty much split up in to skill level. Or A and B mains can be split due to having too many cars on the grid so they will just split the field so there's more room on the track.

Qualifiers are pretty much a race with the clock to place you in a position on the starting grid. So the faster you are against the clock the better the position you will have st the starting line.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks