⚠️ KILLER RC ISSUES ⚠️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rep732

The alchemist ☠️
Community Leader
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
This sticky is a warning to all new and current 5th scale enthusiasts that wish to purchase anything from killer rc. DO NOT order anything from the website anymore as for the past year going on 2 there have been nothing but issues with customers receiving their products they have ordered from the killer rc website.

The issues are no communication from the seller (killer rc), forced paypal refunds,and countless threads and Google hits on customers writing emails with no responses. Nobody in the community knows what is going on at this point in time, it is best to keep yourself protected and avoid purchasing anything from killer rc.

Any member here please share on this page any issues you may of had, if you received your items and if you had to force a refund.

In the past i had their LED pods on my RC's. They were built like a tank so i wanted some more on my new 5th scale RC's. I noticed they changed the LED modules so i asked what voltage they were rated for with the advent of Lipos for Receivers, Servos etc. Crickets is all i heard so i ordered some NOS from Fleabay as they were good on 3S.

The fact that the website still says Coupon Code "Summer 23" is a RED flag

These ones as i like to dye them the color of the Rig

Killer RC Light Pods.JPG

I bought something from them this past March 19th, and haven't heard anything from them since. They charged my credit card though. I've emailed them a couple times asking for a tracking number, and haven't gotten any kind of response! I was going to give them two weeks before I cancel my card, but after reading all the complaints on here, I don't want to wait that long. I just don't know if my credit card company is going to make me wait a certain amount of time before they reverse charges. Like 30 days or something..

I myself would just contact my CC company and get the ball rolling.

myself , I had some issues with another large hobby store that has a pretty large footprint during covid BS and they just kept giving me the run-around and finally decided to cancel my order. Problem solved.
In all my years on this planet I never had to do that.

Same here, no response and did not receive the product. Had to contact the CC company to dispute charge.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks