1/5 scale in Central Florida!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you still out ther Bear?

I live in West Orlando and have several 1/5 scale trucks. I run them at various places that I can find almost every weekend. I have a couple of friends with 1/5 scale that usually join me. It's a real bash fest. Message me if you would like to join us sometime. I also run a few brushless and nitro's) just to remind me why I love 1/5 :lol:

Yeah still here! Been swamped at work..the 1/5 scale scene took a huge hit with the economy tanking.With the lack of 1/5 scale manufacturer support in the US, the scenes mostly been bashing with the occasional showing at RCX/and the Diggers Dungeon events. So it's been slow over at CFLSRE.

We still have a dozen or so vehicles in the stable, it's just finding time to play! Thanks for the invite! When work has me home maybe I'll get to partake!

Whoa !!! There's a 5th scale track in central Florida. Where have I been? Please tell me details. I want in. I wanna run my 5th scales. I'm in Tampa I don't mind a little drive.

Soon to be 1/5th scaler here in Saint Cloud(30 mins south of Otown) . Will be looking for a few local bash spots, but wouldn't mind making the drive to bash with some fellow 1/5ers.

Looking for track in central fl

Soon to be 1/5th scaler here in Saint Cloud(30 mins south of Otown) . Will be looking for a few local bash spots, but wouldn't mind making the drive to bash with some fellow 1/5ers.

Can anyone run on track,what kind of track,directions,I am in auburndale.

Hi myrcbud, I am in Orlando, Fl. What about you? I'm looking for a few people to go run the 1/5 scale.

In other post....

"Orlando Florida Large Scale"
Anyone out there running your large scale cars/trucks on a track? Interested to be know where. If not, I have a piece of property in Clermont that I normally run my cars. If you are interested please contact me. Cheers! RCNuts :cool:

Last edited:
Very few sanctioned local 1/5 scale events these days due to the financial environment. Most racing is bashers getting together. There are a few tracks around the state that allow large scale on rare occaision. If you have a track nearby inquire if/when large scale is permitted, as it is at the discretion of the track management.

Hi myrcbud, I am in Orlando, Fl. What about you? I'm looking for a few people to go run the 1/5 scale.

In other post....

Anyone out there running your large scale cars/trucks on a track? Interested to be know where. If not, I have a piece of property in Clermont that I normally run my cars. If you are interested please contact me. Cheers! RCNuts :cool:

I'm in Tampa. Let me know.

In other post....

What part of Clermont you in? That would be close enough for me to go to. :D

Hi Circuitfxr,

My place is north of Clermont city - Minneola (Sugarloaf Mountain) area. It is a piece of land that is pretty flat.

Hi Circuitfxr,

My place is north of Clermont city - Minneola (Sugarloaf Mountain) area. It is a piece of land that is pretty flat.

Very nice. That is about 35 minutes from me. When do you usually go out there? Maybe we could meet some weekend. The places around here are too small or too crowded. :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks