1/5 scale in Central Florida!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!/5 scale racing

Circuitfxr:
I have made contact with RCNUTS and hopefully we can get together in August. Apparently he has been traveling. I live about 4 miles from Sugarloaf. I have a 5ive T. Would really like to find other 1/5 scalers to run with.
Right now I am running on a desert looking area just a couple of miles from my house. Its a large track of commercial land for sale and there are no "no tresspassing " signs up . Here is an image of what the area looks like....its huge.

Marc

Attachments

• IMG_0967.jpg
    IMG_0967.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
Thank you for the invite Marc. I no longer have my Redcat. I sold it to keep on budget. I am currently unemployed and sometimes the toys have to go bye bye just to keep surviving. You guys go and have fun. I am doing scratch built boats now.
Here is a build video I put on You Tube:

Here it is running on a lake:

I also have a build video of a Tron Legacy Lightrunner body I made for the Redcat:

Here is part 2

Please leave comments and thumbs up or down.
Feel free to share any of these.
Later.

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about job. Hopefully something will come up soon and you can get back into trucks. Love the boat. Very nice job. I built a couple of boats myself, that I could fit in.

Kayaks!

Take care
Marc

Hey guy. Just got my first baja. Located in Sebring.

Every saturday night they run at the Best Buy at the loop in Kissimmee

Also once a month in Avon Park Florida they run a fifth scale freestyle during the intermission of lawn more races.

I've been to both and both are a really good time

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks