105 inch dragster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the fuel tank was small so with help from my friend we built this bigger tank about 1 litre of fuel can be put in it ;D
PICT0429.jpg

alot have asked me have you started it or drove it? maybe they did not see them in this thread these are 2 video s we made hope you like them

[ame]http://youtu.be/KP_k2nRkVVc[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/Pz-khmRi9dg[/ame]

well we went to test this morning she was spinning alot front tyres kept coming off she s still rich but she moves fast i can tell more modification s needed >:D

[ame]http://youtu.be/79Ktui4EHMk[/ame]

well today i changed the carburator and throttle and took her for a try she s running great and you can tell she s fast more work has to be done
Picture055-3-1.jpg

well what could have gone more wrong ? >:D well i took the car to the show when i took it out of the car people were coming from all directions to see it i filled her up to fire her up disaster pullstart broke i went home cause i had a spare one did not find it then my friend oliver gave me one went back to the track and got it fixed i tried it it was working great then disaster struck again a guy came for me to start my show i fired her up and off she went into some barriers and some damage to the body was made so no show jet car took its place body is nearly fixed again
Picture055-3-1.jpg

well what could have gone more wrong ? >:D well i took the car to the show when i took it out of the car people were coming from all directions to see it i filled her up to fire her up disaster pullstart broke i went home cause i had a spare one did not find it then my friend oliver gave me one went back to the track and got it fixed i tried it it was working great then disaster struck again a guy came for me to start my show i fired her up and off she went into some barriers and some damage to the body was made so no show jet car took its place body is nearly fixed again
Picture055-3-1.jpg

Sorry to hear your badluck, you should set it up with a rotor starter will be easier to start and also fit in well with the drag theme you should also be running a killer rc killswitch to stop a runnaway cheap investment considering the money you've put into you drag car, hope all goes well

Sorry to hear your badluck, you should set it up with a rotor starter will be easier to start and also fit in well with the drag theme you should also be running a killer rc killswitch to stop a runnaway cheap investment considering the money you've put into you drag car, hope all goes well

your right mate she s already fixed and running again thanks for the information i would like to put on a electric starter:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks