2 speed not shifting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is an attachment of the FG Supply heavy duty 2 speed hub , note the reinforcment behind the pins and the pins are thicker in diameter than the stock unit on the right . This design should make it more durable for high output motors like you would use in drag racing.
cool i saw them on a site for sale too... but i don't have a big spread in my gears but if i do get that 4 to 6 teeth spread or more then ya...

i have not been able to test it yet after inputing the new spring. to see if it is shifting i will try today...

Good luck I hope you hear it shift. Toooo cold for me right now I don't like it when the temp gets below 70 degrees.

Last edited:
Good luck I hope you hear it shift. Toooo cold for me right now I don't like it when the temp gets below 70 degrees.

Same here ..

I bundle up lol... I am from the islands so I know the feeling. Lol
but ya I really wana hear this damn thing shift. I may see if there is a harder spring like a half a lb . The current spring feel like a ozes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks