2021 Losi dbxl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazybajabuild

So I’ve been looking into a 4wd gasser and always wish I had kept my Losi DBxl years ago when I had one. Does anyone know if they’re gonna be releasing more of these or maybe coming out with a new model? I see everyone is out of stock and I hope they’re not gonna discontinue them.

Was it rcmk who came out with the design? Jw.. I thought I read something years ago in my research before I got my Losi dbxl that someone designed it before Losi.
It was the same designer, but he did it up differently for rcmk. That platform just never took off. Sad too, supposed to be much better, but less support then the dbxl.

If its nitro then that's normal. Hence why mine is brushless. Hated that 5.9 engine.
Got sick of that stupid 5.9 with that dumb one way bearing, bought a new dynamite.28 for it. I was shocked to see how much more power and speed it has with the . 28. But then again, I upgraded last year, so the 5.9 was over 6 years old, and losing compression.

Got sick of that stupid 5.9 with that dumb one way bearing, bought a new dynamite.28 for it. I was shocked to see how much more power and speed it has with the . 28. But then again, I upgraded last year, so the 5.9 was over 6 years old, and losing compression.
I never had anything to compare the 5.9 to, it was a beast when it ran right. Could never get past the need to tune it so often, or not being able to idle right. Then hpi went under and the brushless conversion made sense for it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks