25:1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably not the best, but it's better than nothing. Use what you have then buy something else.
I personally run Castrol Power (I think thats it, it's defo Castrol)

25:1 is recommended because they don't know what type of oil the user is going to use, namely cheap crap from a discount store

You can easy use 30:1 with good quality fully synthetic race oil like Motul 800, Castor 927 etc

I don’t run 25:1 and I don’t understand why people do (practically speaking) apart form peace of mind and smoke (which is cool) although I respect that others do it obviously.
I consistently fool the spark plugs running that much oil, I have used cheap chinese weed wackers, lawn mowers and tillers that have been through hell and back, always running full throttle for 15+ years using the dreaded 50:1 ratio and none of them have ever given a single issue…
I run 40:1 in my three 5th scales, 2 of them have the cheapest rovan engine you can find on aliexpress (and have been using them for a couple of years-about 60 tanks) and the other rig has a Zenoah 32.
I do run very decent oil though.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks