30.5 Smartech Monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks simple enough to me. Take it they did not realize this problem from the release time. Take it these will be standard eventually from the factory? Good job.:cool2:

I have some on order from Smartech but not sure when they will turn up. I will post some pics of the bump stops when the buggy comes back (it's one of my customer's Buggy)
I will also post some pic's of a dominator pipe that I fitted to it. The Baja Dominator pipe fits straight on with a few slight modifacations and sit nice and neat under the shell

Hi Benk,
xr8ute here, just wondering if you have any of the drive shafts in stock yet, I would love to upgrade mine.

Cheers Dean

Hi all
I am new to this forum, been in RC when was in my teens. Now I'm back. Love the large scale ones. Live in Dubai U.A.E. lots of sand her. parts are vary dificult to get, must be overseas orders (Europe, Australia, States).
I have Carson Gas Devil, among others. Was wondering if ELCON [18525 or 18521] Ball drive shaft - XL will fit. from what I found Long is 96 mm and the XL are 106 mm.

Linke
http://www.rc-car-online-shop.de/lsh...pse_griff,.htm

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks