30cc rc rampage mt won't start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sounds like a carb tuning issue.. Make sure the idle screw is where it needs to be... Just for shits do the 1 1/2 high and 1 1/4 low and a good 1 full turn in on the idle screw. The carb is a wt668 equivalent. Don't worry about ripping the engine apart. It's all in the carb

I got a hold of red cat and they are sending me a new motor should be here Friday and it's a 32cc insted of 30cc yay also what is the best break in method for it thanks

Where are you located?...... One full tank at idle, one full tank at idle but raise the rpm a tad, another tank doing 1/4-1/2 throttle blips across the yard. After all that you should be broken in. I had a lot of trouble tuning until I was able to hear a good tuned motor. Post up some vids if you are unsure.

Where are you located?...... One full tank at idle, one full tank at idle but raise the rpm a tad, another tank doing 1/4-1/2 throttle blips across the yard. After all that you should be broken in. I had a lot of trouble tuning until I was able to hear a good tuned motor. Post up some vids if you are unsure.
I live in Minnesota and thanks for the info

And for whoever wanted the old motor sorry it does have to go back

And for whoever wanted the old motor sorry it does have to go back
Where is the link for your videos and where are you located

Where is the link for your videos and where are you located
My name is Sam I live I Minnesota I work as a maintenance tech and do welding on the side and play with all kinds of small engines

I mean't post up some of your own vidz if you are having trouble with tuning. I was lucky enough to find a group close to me that meets on Sundays for racing. When I was able to get pointers and listen to a properly tuned engine it helped me out a lot. I have vidz on youtube of some speed runs if you wanted to check them out. Youtube name - Lone Racer...... Yea that was me asking for the old motor. I'm on Long Island.

Does anyone have a good video of engine removal for the rampage I mean I can figure it out but I really don't want to mess anything up

I got a hold of red cat and they are sending me a new motor should be here Friday and it's a 32cc insted of 30cc yay also what is the best break in method for it thanks
My break in method is start it then drive it like you stole it.
Many will disagree but it works for me
Richen it up a little just to make sure it's getting lubed

My break in method is start it then drive it like you stole it.
Many will disagree but it works for me
Richen it up a little just to make sure it's getting lubed
So I got the new motor put it in and this one won't start I tried everything s and it won't even pop off at all

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks