30DNT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So like a kid on xmas morning =) all my goodies arived the back end dif and frobt end off the car so all thats left on it is the fuel tank and battery tray......

Clean the muck off the chasis is my first objective once i get home from the little ones karate class....

Think its about to sink in that im in to deep but ive come this far so time to keep on diving =)

Going to watch some youtube on how to strip thibgs down as im sure it will be obvious but don't want to kill a diff lol

its easy dude (y)....if ur not sure take pics as u go...so u can look bak and see what goes were(y)...and theres loads of vids on u tube on how to do pretty much anything life throws at u(y)..plus if u get stuck we're all here to help aswell:)

Ive got the centre diff appart starting to get annoyed with orange rubber washers now tho lol on the rebuild

Well i seem to have gone and killed the hex head bolts on the front diff housing :( time to buy another.....

Waiting on a lad to bring some better hex keys round

but i wantr to go play with the big boys lol... In other news i did the centre diff... damn the oil is thick lol....

So half way point now i guess... Rear diff to do and then shocks and mount the engine... im feeling positive 7 and half hours..... where did that go... lol .. Oh yeah that stupid orange washer gasket for the centre diff once i got the hang of it was easy =)

Few mistakes along the way..... I put the center diff bearings on .. 1 in the right place and the other upside down... Yes you guessed it had to take the spider gears the lot back out coverd in nice 100wt diff oil.... Luckly managed to save most of it and re built it in a lot less time then the first build....

SO yeah if you wanted to do it and your reading this and you feel nervous... Belive you me get stuck in the enjoyment of knowing when your out bashing or racing and watching that hard work pay off =)

ON another note .... i killed my shock boots to was looking instead of getting the boots.... would shock socks be ok to use instead... the fabric that you thread on to the spring ( https://www.rcmodelz.co.uk/uberrc-red-shock-socks-for-5ive-t.html )

=) Feeling pleased with my self =)

Evrey thing is back together ( The diffs that is ) and all back on the car ( not a bolt lost all present and correct ) and loctited down =) Fly wheel changed due to me having a metal claw pull start on the other engine that made it easier to pull so thats been done shocks emptied and draining refill them put back on car then the engine and clutch =)

So clutch on kill switch and coil all put together but its annoying me as it wont screw correctly to the chasis =/ got a feeling i have done something wrong...... I have put the fan cover on from the old one and the clutch carrier.... and its the spacers that came out of it

Shall i just get the huge hammer out lol, On other news i filled a suspension ( i did 2 ) but then i knocked one over and oil went every where :( Looks like another 2 oils ordering along with shocks lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks