32cc engine booster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Workin on the pipe aspect currently.
Wow just wow. Your posts have so much drama. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You do know you can just buy the clutch springs right? I'm guessing not. Go to the DDM website . Clutch springs are a lot cheaper than a clutch. You really should have waited to jump into 5th scales until after you found a new job. Fingers crossed for you bro.

Last edited:
Wow just wow. Your posts have so much drama. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You do know you can just buy the clutch springs right? I'm guessing not. Go to the DDM website . Clutch springs are a lot cheaper than a clutch. You really should have waited to jump into 5th scales until after you found a new job. Fingers crossed for you bro.
Yes I know you can buy just the springs.. I seen them on the ddm website earlier.

My job wasn't in jeopardy when I bought this ??‍♂️
Ill still be employed now I guess just under work share and unemployment picks up the rest. I lose Bout 70$ a week which is what I spend in red bull so ??‍♂️??

I've been messing with electric rc since I was 5 and I raced till I was 22. I'm not exactly a newbie just when it comes to 1/5 ;) ;)

I'll pick up things. I'm getting into other Facebook groups and stuff and deals pop up everywhere. Between my 5t and my nitro I get my daily fixin lol ?

I have the Bartolone End bleed pipe on my 5t. I didn't even crank it with the stock can on it, so I couldn't tell you how much of a differece it makes. You NEED to buy it now if you can get it that cheap!
As others mentioned, the clutch itself is good, just need a better spring.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks