5ive B air filter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike44

What air filter is everyone using on there 5ive B, Im at a point in my build that I'm thinking about an air filter. Im not sure what fits since I don't have the motor in yet. I do like the Dt1 but have seen where others cut a hole in the body, Im really not wanting to go that route with cutting a big hole.

I do like the Dt1 but have seen where others cut a hole in the body, Im really not wanting to go that route with cutting a big hole.
+1 I don't like thday. The TLR air box has the velocity stack in the box.... all others have the stack and then the filter attaches to it. 51070
This may work .....although it needs a stack add well. At the moment I'm using the stock setup??

The Stock air filter is more than adequate to provide enough air flow with piston port motors. I was using one with an OBR full mod 34cc. It worked fine and filters great plus it fits under the body. If you are running a reed case motor then you will need to modify the body in one way or another. I have a 32cc Sig Series OBR motor and use the DT1 filter now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks