5ive goodies.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soo...after bending my stock chassi within the 1st tank....:mad:......I knew I had to get a better one at sum point....:unsure:.....
:cool:....rcmax mike had a few chassis at aug bashfest going cheap....:unsure:..I almost bought one there but didn't..:confused:....then regretted it...:unsure:....so few emails and the deals done......thought I`d better get me a decent centre mount aswell.....:p
20181012_163414 by evssv, on Flickr

20181012_163356 by evssv, on Flickr
20181012_163436 by evssv, on Flickr

Last edited:
soo...after bending my stock chassi within the 1st tank....:mad:......I knew I had top get a better one at sum point....:unsure:.....
:cool:....rcmax mike had a few chassis at aug bashfest going cheap....:unsure:..I almost bought one there but didn't..:confused:....then regretted it...:unsure:....so few emails and the deals done......thought I`d better get me a decent centre mount aswell.....:p
20181012_163414 by evssv, on Flickr
20181012_163356 by evssv, on Flickr
20181012_163436 by evssv, on Flickr
Dang bro that's sick! Love that chassis

sooo a full strip down...chk...clean...sort the last few bits I want to fit...:unsure:.....then start on the rebuild....:cool:
I just replaced the chassis on my Baja last week with a scorpion unlimited solid chassis (yes it adds wieght but that won't be a problem for 19hp ?) and it was fun imo, upload pics of your 5t with the new chassis if you can ??

I saw a YouTube video on weight comparison with rcmax vs stock .that is one sick losi you have maybe one day I will purchase that same chassis just have to convince myself to make the leap.... did you use the rcmax diff housing

Do you think there is a weight difference between the rcmax cups and say hot racing cups
Well the rcmax bulk heads look really good

Do you think there is a weight difference between the rcmax cups and say hot racing cups
Well the rcmax bulk heads look really good
I have the hr ones and there shite imo:poop:..as there only 6061 ally as most cheap ones r...:(:(...1x of mine was worn so bad I've now took it off to refit the stock one....(y)...obv wear happens overtime and i did buy em used but it had so much cup play eventually it'd of destroyed the gears imo...

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks