5ive T, one piece at a time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20201001_151823.jpg
Need a power lead for the power switch... dumb arse me selected short and should have gotten long ?‍♂️. Tell you what, even the stock losi servo works the crap outta battery tray ?. Gonna have to tweak the servo brace a bit....looks like a hitec servo for steering, try my luck out with them. Should have most my parts end of next week that I got from a main hobbies. There were a few things that were shipping separately.

View attachment 64240
Need a power lead for the power switch... dumb arse me selected short and should have gotten long ?‍♂️. Tell you what, even the stock losi servo works the crap outta battery tray ?. Gonna have to tweak the servo brace a bit....looks like a hitec servo for steering, try my luck out with them. Should have most my parts end of next week that I got from a main hobbies. There were a few things that were shipping separately.
Everyone knows longer is better ?‍♂️?‍♂️?

Order from a main finally showed up. Should be able to button up the front diff/shocks. Build the rear diff and get it in place. Almost out of 100k diff fluid, so I'll top off the rear with a bit of 500k. Just realized I don't have the pinion to cv shaft couplers? I'll have to order a set. I'll get pics up later. Sil is supposed to be coming o over so I can look at her car. Working weekends doesn't leave a lot of free time ?.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks